Wednesday, December 6, 2017

BookReview Deceived by Heena Rathore

I have started reading Deceived by Heena Rathore 3 days back and I couldn't put it down. Out of curiosity, I have completely devoured all 350 pages in 3 days to know what would happen next. Most of the books get boring in the mid part but this book has kept me on my toes throughout.


Before we get into the story I just want to take a minute to appreciate the cover because that is what made me pick the book in the first place and a line written on the cover "How well do you really know your loved ones?" Made me curious about this book.

The story is about Allison stone whose mother and a 5-year old brother was brutally murdered when she was young. She was getting blank calls from someone but she didn't tell anyone about that. The book has another story thread about a girl who has killed her parents at the age of thirteen. The book is filled with psychopaths, sociopaths, and unusual thing.

The overall writing is good though in starting it gets little confusing, as the story evolved everything comes in Pace. I am not a fan of a thriller but this psychological thriller has changed my opinion.

Talking about ratings
  1. Title & Cover - 4/5
  2. Characters - 4/5
  3. Concept - 4.5/5
  4. Overall - 4/5
Book can be found at Amazon
Review from other readers can be found at GoodReads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers

Blog Archive